Sunday 18 August 2013

The stranger who stole a phone... BUSTED

So last night I was enjoying a glass of red and some dinner with a friend, when he started telling me about this genius new blog that he had heard about....

Imagine this....

A. Someone steals your phone.
B. They start using your phone for themselves
C. They forget to turn off the camera upload option
D. You start receiving all their photos straight to your computer

What would you do?

Well this guy.... I have no idea who he is... but anyway... he decided to make a blog which shares all the photos that the ''phone stealer'' takes....

Quite Brilliant isn't it?!

O... and what makes this even better is the fact that the ''phone stealer'' is in fact living in Dubai.... which yes... I am not ashamed to admit.. this does excite me a little bit. Not going to lie... but I am  totes hoping to spot the ''phone stealer'' out and about one day talking selfies...

Anyway, without any further a due, let me introduce you to...


Click here to view the blog online.


Now.... I absolutely LOVE anyone who can make a positive out of a bad situation.... always look on the bright side of life and all that.... and so I have to admit that I am abso -freakin' loving the fact that this guy has managed to amuse thousands of people with this original blog full with random photos of the ''phone stealer''.....


The ''phone stealer'', Hafid, posing for another photo opportunity
 
O Hafid.... what a clueless nitwit you are!
 
All joking a side though.... this has got to be the finest vengeance going.... I mean think about it... not only has it been made public that... Hafid is a thief...  BUT also ALL of his embarrassing selfies are being aired across the world wide web.... awkward to say the least!  Unfortunately for you though Hafid.... bad things happen to bad people.. didn't your mother ever teach you that?!
 
So what now? I guess.. we will continue to be entertained by Hafid's life adventures until he is caught....
 
...Probably the right thing for me to do is to recommend that you all share this ''life of a stranger who stole my phone'' blog.. and help get the word out....and then we can all hope that Hafid is eventually caught and the phone is returned to its rightful owner..
 
Honestly though... I'm just going to say.... please share this story/blog with whoever you can..so we can all laugh at this complete tool of a man
 
x o x o
 
 

1 comment:

Leave a comment.... x

Search This Blog