Thursday 18 July 2013

Dial - A - Nail


Listen up girlies of Dubai.... if you like nothing more than a good pamper sesh than you absolutely MUST read on.. especially if you are anything like me then the discovery of this service will have you feeling rather pleased with yourself and in time rather thankful too.

Like most of you girlies, I love nothing more than to take a little ''me'' time and glam myself up... whether that be grooming eyebrows and eyelashes, polishing my nails or simply just enjoying a bit of down time.

Usually, I opt to do such pampering myself.. as well lets be honest... unless you are a celebrity or married to a millionaire... we can't afford to...or perhaps even warrant spending so much dosh on such a regular basis....

...and I must add.. that when it also comes to the salons of Dubai... I honestly just do not have the time! As if the extortionate prices (my hair usually costs the equivalent of £120 for a colour/blow dry and Gel/Acrylic nails average at about £55) weren't off putting enough... the lengthy time of over 3 hours to simply get  ''acrylics done'' will definitely make you think twice before booking in...

But don't you worry yourselves girlies, I have found the answer! Let me introduce you to ...

Dial - A - Nail

 I am not entirely sure if this is a new salon or if they have been around for a while... but anyway Dial-a- Nail have themselves two salons, one in Tecom and the other in Jumeirah Village.

But I don't care about that... and I am certainly not writing this post because of their salons.... nope... I am writing this post because Dial -a- Nail have introduced the genius idea of salon treatments in your own home!

'At home treatments' have been around since for ever back in the UK and so it is about time that Dubai clocked on to the potential that this niche market has to offer. Yes... I do realize that there are some 'private' beauticians/ hairdressers around Dubai that clearly do home visits... but unfortunately most of them are unqualified... or just darn right awful..


The beauty of Dial -a- Nail is that they are an established salon and so all their staff are fully qualified and you can trust them to be professional.

 .. O and FYI... they don't just stop at nail treatments either.....


 

What's more... is that the prices are actually cheaper than many other salons in Dubai!

I paid just 250 AED for my set of Gel nails from Dial-a-Nail...

My lovely nail technician, Rose, turned up at my door with her case of goodies, ready to get to work. We set it up in my lounge, and so I sat back on my couch.. poured some drinks.. even had a cheeky smoke... and I must admit... I had Miss Congeniality on the TV in the background. Therefore Rose and I shared in some small talk and then we watched my chick flick, while Rose catered to my nails... and by the end of the film... my nails were finished!

If you too are interested in booking with Dial-a-Nail, then simply click here for their website or you can call them on 04 453 4280

x o x o











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.... x

Search This Blog