Saturday 15 February 2014

Christmas Catch up...

Ok ok... so I have been incredibly slack with my blog over the past few weeks. Reasons being a mix between taking time in designing my new blog look, being ridiculously busy at work, some rather unexpected personal issues on my mind and more recently... having far too much of a social life... ultimately leaving me with absolutely no time whatsoever to actually write or post to my blog.... However, the good news to this is that I now have rather a lot of posts in need of publishing !

So without any further a due.. let me start from where I left off.....

Flying home for Christmas....

Excited wasn't the word. For the first time in almost two years, I was flying home for a visit... and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to spend Christmas! Catching up with all my lovely family and friends in the UK... AND really experiencing Christmas how it should be.... wintery, festive and fun!

No other words are needed... a photo diary of my beautiful Christmas holidays is enough...


 
 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
As you can see... lots of festive fun was had.
 
There were plenty more drinkies and catch ups with friends had... including some rather drunken bar crawls on Christmas eve... which resulted in a slightly tipsy Jessie for Midnight mass with her family (definitely was in the Christmas spirit that evening... and hugging everyone in the church ... opps!)
 
As always when i visit home, I have such a bloody brilliant time that I spend my holiday wondering why I ever moved away.... I think this is fairly natural when being reunited with loved ones. However, as soon as I was back in Dubai... as much as I miss all my lovelies uber amounts... I am quickly reminded to why I just love living in Dubai.
 
Anyway... Cant wait until my next visit home for more catch ups and silly shennanigans
 
Miss you all
 
x o x o
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.... x

Search This Blog