Thursday 6 February 2014

Hello 2014

 
Hello 2014! So far you have been a little shit bag but that's OK. I forgive you. Now you have had your moment with me, lets put this to rest and make the next 11 months of this year simply amazing....

Pleased to put January behind me, and now moving forward into February... I am ready to get to my blogging ways once more (complete with my new blog look of course).

I have been a busy little girly with holidays, work and of course... my random nights out are always worth a write up, so yes I have lots to catch up on and so I best get''a writing.....(Just as soon as I actually have a quiet night in ) !

For now though.... 2014 may just be another year, but lets make it exciting and full of wonderful memories.... you never quite know what may be around the corner so start saying yes to new adventures. Who knows what you may discover, who you may meet and what opportunities may come your way

x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.... x

Search This Blog