Monday 14 April 2014

Back on it

O, Hello April!

How, we are already in April, I do not know. Also, the fact that this is my first post since January is just not good enough. Slack is the word that comes to mind.

I have no excuses. Its not like I haven't had much to write about. In fact, its almost the opposite. I have had so much going on, that I literally haven't had the time to write a post, and when I have... basically I have been a little blog shy...not like me I know.

I just haven't been able to find the words in how to write down what's been happing in my little world.  You see, I have left single status behind me and entered into a relationship (yes.. the single girl about the city is currently no longer single)... and basically I have been trying to figure out my own thoughts on this before being able to write anything. So that's been my writers block I guess...

However, I miss my writing. So I am back.... and yes, I will be updating on the past few months activities. Blaaady hope the new man just doesn't come across this. ha.

x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.... x

Search This Blog